Traveling Luck for Senado, Camagüey, Cuba
Where is Senado?What's around Senado?
Wikipedia near Senado
Where to stay near Senado
The timezone in Senado is America/Havana
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 21.55°, Longitude. -71.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Senado, in Camagüey, Cuba
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Middleton Cay (8.4km)
- Big Cameron Cay (10.7km)
- Sail Rock Island (11.4km)
- South Caicos Island (13.6km)
- Long Cay (14.3km)
- Plandon Cay (15.3km)
- Middle Creek Cay (16km)
- Hog Cay (16.7km)
- Nigger Cay (20.1km)
- East Caicos Island (24.8km)
- Iguana Cay (32.1km)
- Joe Grants Cay (32.2km)
- Dikish Cay (33km)
- Middle Caicos (42.5km)
- Booby Island (44.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Grassy Creek (20.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Philips Reef (40.2km)
- dependent political entity;
- A sub state.
- Turks and Caicos Islands (29.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Stake Bank (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Grassy Creek (22km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Senado (0km)
Airports close to Senado
South caicos(XSC), South caicos, Turks & caicos i. (10km)
North caicos(NCA), North caicos, Turks & caicos i. (79.5km)
Providenciales(PLS), Providenciales, Turks & caicos i. (108.5km)