Traveling Luck for Wignick Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Wignick Island?What's around Wignick Island?
Wikipedia near Wignick Island
Where to stay near Wignick Island
The timezone in Wignick Island is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 10:43 and Sunset at 13:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.8508°, Longitude. -107.9355°
Satellite map around Wignick Island
Loading map of Wignick Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wignick Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Burnside Inlet (9.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bathurst Ridge (7.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bathurst Inlet (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kringaun Hill (6.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tinney Cove (12.5km)