Traveling Luck for Sainsbury Point, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Sainsbury Point?What's around Sainsbury Point?
Wikipedia near Sainsbury Point
Where to stay near Sainsbury Point
The timezone in Sainsbury Point is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 17:25. It's light
Latitude. 55.6670°, Longitude. -79.2164°
Satellite map around Sainsbury Point
Loading map of Sainsbury Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sainsbury Point, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sainsbury Point (0km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Camp Islands (31.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Robertson Bay (46.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kasegalik River (41.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Mukpollo Peninsula (30.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Red Fox Cove (11.4km)
Airports close to Sainsbury Point
Kuujjuarapik(YGW), Kuujjuararapik, Canada (110.2km)