Traveling Luck for Quadyuk Island, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Quadyuk Island?What's around Quadyuk Island?
Wikipedia near Quadyuk Island
Where to stay near Quadyuk Island
The timezone in Quadyuk Island is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 02:39 and Sunset at 21:53. It's light
Latitude. 66.9508°, Longitude. -107.8522°
Satellite map around Quadyuk Island
Loading map of Quadyuk Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quadyuk Island, in Nunavut, Canada
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Burnside Inlet (20.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bathurst Ridge (19.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Bathurst Inlet (15.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kringaun Hill (18.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tinney Cove (20.2km)