Traveling Luck for Purcell Bay, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Purcell Bay?What's around Purcell Bay?
Wikipedia near Purcell Bay
Where to stay near Purcell Bay
The timezone in Purcell Bay is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 17:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 76.3308°, Longitude. -100.3414°
Loading map of Purcell Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Purcell Bay, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Humphries Hill (28.3km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Oliver Harbour (29km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Harwood Island (41.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Dundee Bight (29.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Sir William Parker Strait (32.6km)