Traveling Luck for Johan Peninsula, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Johan Peninsula?What's around Johan Peninsula?
Wikipedia near Johan Peninsula
Where to stay near Johan Peninsula
The timezone in Johan Peninsula is America/Pangnirtung
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 78.7019°, Longitude. -75.4966°
Satellite map around Johan Peninsula
Loading map of Johan Peninsula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Johan Peninsula, in Nunavut, Canada
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Leffert Glacier (10.6km)
- Jewell Glacier (13.6km)
- Saate Glacier (14.7km)
- Fram Glacier (16.4km)
- Twin Glacier (17.3km)
- Alfred Newton Glacier (17.6km)
- MacMillan Glacier (19km)
- Allen Glacier (22.3km)
- Green Glacier (25.5km)
- Small Glacier (27.9km)
- Hunt Glacier (30.1km)
- Tanquary Glacier (32.1km)
- Wyville Thomson Glacier (32.5km)
- Ekblaw Glacier (36.8km)
- Isachsen Glacier (45.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Baird Inlet (27.2km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Alexandra Fiord (21.6km)
- hazards to surface navigation composed of unconsolidated material.
- Neptune Rock (21.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Payer Harbour (28.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Weyprecht Islands (41.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Erik Harbour (19.3km)