Traveling Luck for Jameson Islands, Nunavut, Canada
Where is Jameson Islands?What's around Jameson Islands?
Wikipedia near Jameson Islands
Where to stay near Jameson Islands
The timezone in Jameson Islands is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 01:58 and Sunset at 22:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1050°, Longitude. -109.9568°
Satellite map around Jameson Islands
Loading map of Jameson Islands and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jameson Islands, in Nunavut, Canada
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Galena Point (23.6km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Desbarats Inlet (15.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Barrow (12.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Inman Harbour (20km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Detention Harbour (27.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wentzel River (39.3km)