Traveling Luck for Heydon's Bay, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Heydon's Bay?What's around Heydon's Bay?
Wikipedia near Heydon's Bay
Where to stay near Heydon's Bay
The timezone in Heydon's Bay is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 19:28. It's light
Latitude. 32.287222200000002°, Longitude. -64.875833299999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Heydon's Bay, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Heydon's Bay
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cathedral Rocks (1.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Horseshoe Bay (3.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (0.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (0.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (3.2km)