Traveling Luck for Middle Island, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Middle Island?What's around Middle Island?
Wikipedia near Middle Island
Where to stay near Middle Island
The timezone in Middle Island is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.3117°, Longitude. -64.8631°
Satellite map around Middle Island
Loading map of Middle Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Middle Island, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Middle Island (0km)
- Outer Island (0.2km)
- Inner Island (0.2km)
- One Tree Island (0.4km)
- Current Island (1.1km)
- Watford Island (1.1km)
- Boaz Island (1.3km)
- Malabar Island (1.3km)
- Hospital Island (2.1km)
- Somerset Island (2.1km)
- Crawl Island (2.2km)
- Regatta Island (2.4km)
- Daniel's Island (2.6km)
- Moresby's Island (2.8km)
- Ireland Island (2.9km)
- Cross Island (3.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
Accommodation around Middle Island
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- The Quintons (1.1km)
- docking basin;
- a part of a harbor where ships dock.
- South Basin (3.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- H.M.S. Malabar (3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Grey Rock (1.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (2.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (1.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Moresby's Plain (3.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Ireland Island South (2.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cockburn's Cut (2.9km)
- a structure of solid construction along a shore or bank which provides berthing for ships and which generally provides cargo handling facilities.
- King's Wharf (3.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (0.8km)