Traveling Luck for The Lagoon, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is The Lagoon?What's around The Lagoon?
Wikipedia near The Lagoon
Where to stay near The Lagoon
The timezone in The Lagoon is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 32.313888900000002°, Longitude. -64.845277800000005°
Geographic features & Photographs around The Lagoon, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hospital Island (0.3km)
- Regatta Island (0.3km)
- Crawl Island (0.3km)
- Moresby's Island (0.7km)
- Malabar Island (0.9km)
- Ireland Island (1km)
- Boaz Island (1.2km)
- Cross Island (1.2km)
- Watford Island (1.8km)
- Current Island (1.9km)
- Outer Island (2km)
- Middle Island (2.2km)
- One Tree Island (2.3km)
- Inner Island (2.4km)
- Cobbler's Island (3.2km)
Accommodation around The Lagoon
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bermuda Great Reef (3.1km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Ireland Island Freeport (1.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- H.M.S. Malabar (1.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- The Camber (2.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (0km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (1.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cow Ground Flat (3.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Moresby's Plain (1.5km)
- a structure of solid construction along a shore or bank which provides berthing for ships and which generally provides cargo handling facilities.
- King's Wharf (1.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (2.9km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Casemates Prison (1.9km)