Traveling Luck for Flora Point, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Flora Point?What's around Flora Point?
Wikipedia near Flora Point
Where to stay near Flora Point
The timezone in Flora Point is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. 32.3083333°, Longitude. -64.8702778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Flora Point, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Inner Island (0.8km)
- One Tree Island (0.8km)
- Middle Island (1km)
- Outer Island (1.2km)
- Somerset Island (1.4km)
- Current Island (1.6km)
- Daniel's Island (1.6km)
- Watford Island (1.7km)
- Boaz Island (2.1km)
- Malabar Island (2.3km)
- Hospital Island (3km)
- Crawl Island (3.1km)
- Morgan's Island (3.1km)
- Regatta Island (3.3km)
- Palm Island (3.3km)
- Bethell's Island (3.6km)
- Moresby's Island (3.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
Accommodation around Flora Point
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- The Quintons (2.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Daniel's Island Flat (3.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Scaur Hill (3.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (1.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Grey Rock (2.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (3.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (3.4km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (1.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cow Ground Flat (1.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (2.4km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Ireland Island South (3.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (0.3km)