Traveling Luck for Grassy Bay, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Grassy Bay?What's around Grassy Bay?
Wikipedia near Grassy Bay
Where to stay near Grassy Bay
The timezone in Grassy Bay is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.3236°, Longitude. -64.8244°
Loading map of Grassy Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grassy Bay, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Mill Creek (3.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Nelson Bay (2.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Bermuda Great Reef (1.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Ireland Island Freeport (1.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- H.M.S. Malabar (2.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- The Camber (1.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Spanish Point (3.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (2.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Moresby's Plain (1.8km)
- a structure of solid construction along a shore or bank which provides berthing for ships and which generally provides cargo handling facilities.
- King's Wharf (1.4km)
- a facility for confining prisoners.
- Casemates Prison (1.5km)