Traveling Luck for Knight's Hole, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Knight's Hole?What's around Knight's Hole?
Wikipedia near Knight's Hole
Where to stay near Knight's Hole
The timezone in Knight's Hole is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 32.2936°, Longitude. -64.8642°
Satellite map around Knight's Hole
Loading map of Knight's Hole and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Knight's Hole, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Somerset Island (1km)
- Morgan's Island (1.9km)
- Current Island (1.9km)
- Watford Island (2km)
- Palm Island (2.1km)
- One Tree Island (2.2km)
- Bethell's Island (2.3km)
- Inner Island (2.4km)
- Boaz Island (2.5km)
- Middle Island (2.6km)
- Outer Island (2.7km)
- Daniel's Island (2.8km)
- Malabar Island (3km)
- Whale Island (3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Knight's Hole
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (1.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (2.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (2.2km)