Traveling Luck for Scotts Hill, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Scotts Hill?What's around Scotts Hill?
Wikipedia near Scotts Hill
Where to stay near Scotts Hill
The timezone in Scotts Hill is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 32.2972°, Longitude. -64.8656°
Satellite map around Scotts Hill
Loading map of Scotts Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Scotts Hill, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Somerset Island (0.6km)
- Current Island (1.6km)
- Watford Island (1.7km)
- One Tree Island (1.7km)
- Inner Island (1.9km)
- Morgan's Island (2km)
- Middle Island (2.1km)
- Outer Island (2.2km)
- Boaz Island (2.2km)
- Palm Island (2.3km)
- Daniel's Island (2.4km)
- Bethell's Island (2.5km)
- Malabar Island (2.6km)
- Hospital Island (3.2km)
- Crawl Island (3.2km)
- Whale Island (3.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Scotts Hill
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Scaur Hill (1.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Grey Rock (2.9km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (1.9km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (1.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cow Ground Flat (3.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (1.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (1.6km)