Traveling Luck for Sugar Cane Point, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Sugar Cane Point?What's around Sugar Cane Point?
Wikipedia near Sugar Cane Point
Where to stay near Sugar Cane Point
The timezone in Sugar Cane Point is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 32.3047°, Longitude. -64.8608°
Satellite map around Sugar Cane Point
Loading map of Sugar Cane Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sugar Cane Point, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Current Island (0.4km)
- Watford Island (0.5km)
- One Tree Island (0.7km)
- Inner Island (0.9km)
- Middle Island (1km)
- Outer Island (1.1km)
- Boaz Island (1.1km)
- Malabar Island (1.4km)
- Somerset Island (1.5km)
- Hospital Island (2.1km)
- Crawl Island (2.1km)
- Regatta Island (2.4km)
- Daniel's Island (2.7km)
- Moresby's Island (3km)
- Ireland Island (3.2km)
- Morgan's Island (3.2km)
Accommodation around Sugar Cane Point
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Little Harbour's Mouth (3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- The Quintons (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- H.M.S. Malabar (3.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Scaur Hill (2.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Grey Rock (1.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (2.3km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (3.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (0.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cow Ground Flat (2.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (2.3km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Ireland Island South (2.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cockburn's Cut (3.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (1km)