Traveling Luck for Watford Island, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Watford Island?What's around Watford Island?
Wikipedia near Watford Island
Where to stay near Watford Island
The timezone in Watford Island is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 32.3061111°, Longitude. -64.8566667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Watford Island, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Watford Island (0km)
- Current Island (0.1km)
- Boaz Island (0.6km)
- One Tree Island (1km)
- Malabar Island (1km)
- Outer Island (1.1km)
- Middle Island (1.1km)
- Inner Island (1.1km)
- Hospital Island (1.6km)
- Crawl Island (1.6km)
- Regatta Island (1.8km)
- Somerset Island (2km)
- Moresby's Island (2.5km)
- Ireland Island (2.7km)
- Cross Island (3km)
- Daniel's Island (3.2km)
Accommodation around Watford Island
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- The Quintons (1.1km)
- docking basin;
- a part of a harbor where ships dock.
- South Basin (3.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- H.M.S. Malabar (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Scaur Hill (3.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (2.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- The Lagoon (1.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Camber (0.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (2.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cow Ground Flat (2.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Moresby's Plain (3.2km)
- section of island;
- part of a larger island.
- Ireland Island South (2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Cockburn's Cut (2.7km)
- a structure of solid construction along a shore or bank which provides berthing for ships and which generally provides cargo handling facilities.
- King's Wharf (3.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cambridge Beaches (1.4km)