Traveling Luck for Whale Island, Sandys, Bermuda
Where is Whale Island?What's around Whale Island?
Wikipedia near Whale Island
Where to stay near Whale Island
The timezone in Whale Island is Atlantic/Bermuda
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 19:12. It's light
Latitude. 32.278888899999998°, Longitude. -64.881388900000005°
Geographic features & Photographs around Whale Island, in Sandys, Bermuda
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Skroggin's Bay (1.5km)
- Boiling Hole (1.5km)
- Callaghan Bay (2.1km)
- Tudor's Bay (2.2km)
- Church Bay (2.3km)
- George's Bay (2.3km)
- Smith's Bay (2.5km)
- Margaret's Bay (2.6km)
- Harman's Bay (2.6km)
- King Charles Hole (2.8km)
- Whitney's Bay (3km)
- Knight's Hole (3km)
- Methelin Bay (3.1km)
- Monkey Hole (3.1km)
- Evans Bay (3.4km)
- Red Hole (3.5km)
- West Whale Bay (3.6km)
- Cavello Bay (3.7km)
- Jennings Bay (3.8km)
Accommodation around Whale Island
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Cathedral Rocks (0.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Lobster Flat (2.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Horseshoe Bay (3.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Daniel's Head (3.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Somerset Bridge (0.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Scaur Fort (1.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Sandys Parish (2.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Evans Pond (3.1km)