Traveling Luck for Campa Chico, Stann Creek, Belize
Where is Campa Chico?What's around Campa Chico?
Wikipedia near Campa Chico
Where to stay near Campa Chico
Also known as New Campa Chico
The timezone in Campa Chico is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.7000°, Longitude. -88.6000°
Satellite map around Campa Chico
Loading map of Campa Chico and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Campa Chico, in Stann Creek, Belize
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Curassow Creek (2.7km)
- Mare's Nest Branch (6.2km)
- Middle Branch (6.2km)
- Cockscomb Branch (6.2km)
- Double Fall Creek (6.2km)
- Sandy Creek (9km)
- Danto Creek (9km)
- Lagarto Creek (9km)
- Iedro Redondo Creek (11.7km)
- Crique Arenalosa (11.7km)
- Sapote Creek (14.5km)
- Sittee Branch (17.8km)
- Cockscomb Branch (17.8km)
- Juan Branch (17.8km)
- Mexican Branch (17.8km)
- Crique Salada (19.9km)
- Antelope Creek (20.7km)
- Red Bank Creek (21.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Campa Chico
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- The Gorge (13.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Swasey Stopper (5.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cockscomb Basin (11.7km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Swasey Stopper Eddy (5.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Pierce Ruins (18.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Molar (17km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cockscomb Range (17.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Victoria Peak (17.3km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Cockscomb Basin (6.2km)
Airports close to Campa Chico
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (150.1km)
Tela(TEA), Tela, Honduras (244.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Campa Chico
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (149.2km)
Puerto barrios, Puerto barrios, Guatemala (166.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.