Traveling Luck for Central Bank, Stann Creek, Belize
Where is Central Bank?What's around Central Bank?
Wikipedia near Central Bank
Where to stay near Central Bank
The timezone in Central Bank is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.7166667°, Longitude. -88.5333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Central Bank, in Stann Creek, Belize
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mexican Branch (9km)
- Juan Branch (9km)
- Sittee Branch (9km)
- Cockscomb Branch (9km)
- Curassow Creek (14km)
- Sandy Creek (14km)
- Lagarto Creek (14km)
- Danto Creek (14km)
- Iedro Redondo Creek (16.4km)
- Crique Arenalosa (16.4km)
- Middle Branch (16.4km)
- Cockscomb Branch (16.4km)
- Mare's Nest Branch (16.4km)
- Double Fall Creek (17.4km)
- Sapote Creek (18.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Central Bank
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- The Gorge (3.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Swasey Stopper (13.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Cockscomb Basin (16.1km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Swasey Stopper Eddy (13.9km)
- a turbulent, rotating movement of water in a stream.
- Snook Eddy (16.1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Cabbage Haul Fire Lookout (18.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- The Molar (17.9km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Pierce Ruins (14.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cockscomb Range (19.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Long Swamp (18km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- South Stann Creek (11.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Victoria Peak (19.7km)
- the source and upper part of a stream, including the upper drainage basin.
- Cockscomb Basin (16.4km)
Airports close to Central Bank
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (144.3km)
Tela(TEA), Tela, Honduras (238.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Central Bank
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (160.3km)
Puerto barrios, Puerto barrios, Guatemala (169.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.