Traveling Luck for Palasio Creek, Stann Creek, Belize
Where is Palasio Creek?What's around Palasio Creek?
Wikipedia near Palasio Creek
Where to stay near Palasio Creek
The timezone in Palasio Creek is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.6167°, Longitude. -88.4667°
Satellite map around Palasio Creek
Loading map of Palasio Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palasio Creek, in Stann Creek, Belize
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Palasio Creek (0km)
- Santa Maria Creek (0km)
- Waha Leaf Creek (6.2km)
- Zuniga Creek (6.2km)
- August Creek (12.6km)
- Big Creek (12.6km)
- Silver Creek (13.7km)
- Flour Camp Creek (13.9km)
- Flour Camp Creek (14km)
- Red Bank Creek (14.9km)
- Jenkins Creek (15.8km)
- Santa Maria Creek (16.5km)
- Barcazar Creek (16.7km)
- Hemsley Creek (16.7km)
- Mango Creek (18km)
- Sapote Creek (19.2km)
- Iedro Redondo Creek (19.4km)
- Crique Arenalosa (19.4km)
- Danto Creek (20km)
- Sandy Creek (20km)
- Lagarto Creek (20km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Palasio Creek
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- The Gorge (16.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Placentia Peninsula (18.6km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Placentia Lagoon (19.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Long Swamp (2.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- South Stann Creek (19.9km)
- forest station;
- a collection of buildings and facilities for carrying out forest management.
- Savannah Forest Station (17.3km)
Airports close to Palasio Creek
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (158.7km)
Tela(TEA), Tela, Honduras (218.8km)
La mesa international(SAP), San pedro sula, Honduras (219.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palasio Creek
Puerto barrios, Puerto barrios, Guatemala (153.4km)
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (164.6km)
Bananera, Bananera, Guatemala (206.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.