Traveling Luck for Gallinero Crossing, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Gallinero Crossing?What's around Gallinero Crossing?
Wikipedia near Gallinero Crossing
Where to stay near Gallinero Crossing
The timezone in Gallinero Crossing is America/Belize
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 17.4000°, Longitude. -89.0500°
Satellite map around Gallinero Crossing
Loading map of Gallinero Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gallinero Crossing, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pascua Camp (2.7km)
- Corozal (2.7km)
- Spring Camp (2.7km)
- Kaway Camp (5.6km)
- Chan Pond (8.1km)
- Rejolla (11.2km)
- Mammee Camp (11.2km)
- Burnt Ground (11.2km)
- Pescado Camp (11.7km)
- Ramonal (13.5km)
- San Pedro (13.7km)
- Lagarto (13.8km)
- Round Hole (14.4km)
- Esperanza (14.7km)
- Piedregal (14.7km)
- Long Bridge (15.5km)
- Chan Limon (16km)
- Tu-Tu Camp (19.2km)
- Yalbac Camp (19.8km)
- Cadena Creek Camp (21.3km)
- Toro (22.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Gallinero Crossing
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Iguana Creek Forest Reserve (13.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yalbac Hills (16.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Yalbac (19.8km)
Airports close to Gallinero Crossing
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (122.6km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (218.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gallinero Crossing
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (192.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.