Traveling Luck for Lagarto, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Lagarto?What's around Lagarto?
Wikipedia near Lagarto
Where to stay near Lagarto
Also known as Logarto
The timezone in Lagarto is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 18:22. It's light
Latitude. 17.3833333°, Longitude. -89.133333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lagarto, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lagarto (0km)
- Burnt Ground (2.7km)
- Ramonal (2.8km)
- Esperanza (2.8km)
- Piedregal (2.8km)
- Chan Limon (5.6km)
- Chan Pond (6.1km)
- Rejolla (6.3km)
- Pescado Camp (7.8km)
- Tu-Tu Camp (9.8km)
- Spring Camp (11.2km)
- Corozal (11.2km)
- Round Hole (12km)
- Toro (13.5km)
- Kaway Camp (13.8km)
- Long Bridge (14.9km)
- Pascua Camp (16.5km)
- Cadena Creek Camp (17.8km)
- Chorro (21.8km)
- Mammee Camp (24.4km)
- Fermin Reyes (24.7km)
- San Pedro (25km)
- Xaxe Venic (25.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Lagarto
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Iguana Creek Forest Reserve (23.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Aguacate Lagoon (14.3km)
Airports close to Lagarto
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (136.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (228.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lagarto
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (185.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.