Traveling Luck for Pascua Zibal, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Pascua Zibal?What's around Pascua Zibal?
Wikipedia near Pascua Zibal
Where to stay near Pascua Zibal
Also known as Pescado Zibal
The timezone in Pascua Zibal is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 18:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.4°, Longitude. -89.0333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pascua Zibal, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pascua Camp (0km)
- Corozal (5.4km)
- Spring Camp (5.4km)
- Kaway Camp (6.3km)
- Mammee Camp (8.6km)
- Chan Pond (10.8km)
- San Pedro (11.7km)
- Pescado Camp (13.7km)
- Rejolla (13.8km)
- Burnt Ground (13.8km)
- Round Hole (15.8km)
- Ramonal (16.2km)
- Long Bridge (16.5km)
- Lagarto (16.5km)
- Yalbac Camp (17.2km)
- Piedregal (17.2km)
- Esperanza (17.2km)
- Chan Limon (18.3km)
- Drill Camp (20.8km)
- Tu-Tu Camp (21.3km)
- San Jose (21.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pascua Zibal
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Iguana Creek Forest Reserve (12.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Yalbac Hills (13.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Yalbac (17.2km)
Airports close to Pascua Zibal
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (119.9km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (217.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pascua Zibal
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.