Traveling Luck for Pescado Creek, Belize (general), Belize
Where is Pescado Creek?What's around Pescado Creek?
Wikipedia near Pescado Creek
Where to stay near Pescado Creek
The timezone in Pescado Creek is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.3500°, Longitude. -89.1000°
Loading map of Pescado Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pescado Creek, in Belize (general), Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pescado Camp (0km)
- Round Hole (4.5km)
- Chan Limon (5.4km)
- Esperanza (6.1km)
- Piedregal (6.1km)
- Burnt Ground (6.3km)
- Long Bridge (7.2km)
- Tu-Tu Camp (7.6km)
- Lagarto (7.8km)
- Chan Pond (8.5km)
- Kaway Camp (8.6km)
- Spring Camp (10km)
- Corozal (10km)
- Ramonal (10km)
- Toro (10.4km)
- Cadena Creek Camp (11.3km)
- Rejolla (11.6km)
- Pascua Camp (13.7km)
- Chorro (16.5km)
- Fermin Reyes (17.2km)
- San Pedro (19km)
- Mammee Camp (19.8km)
- Spanish Lookout (20.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pescado Creek
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Iguana Creek Forest Reserve (16.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Aguacate Lagoon (6.5km)
Airports close to Pescado Creek
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (132.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (230.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pescado Creek
Poptun, Poptun, Guatemala (182km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.