Traveling Luck for Crown Point, Rock Sound, Bahamas
Where is Crown Point?What's around Crown Point?
Wikipedia near Crown Point
Where to stay near Crown Point
The timezone in Crown Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 24.933333300000001°, Longitude. -76.133333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Crown Point, in Rock Sound, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Crown Point (0km)
- Grindstone Point (5.2km)
- Ground Corn Point (10.3km)
- Sound Point (16km)
- Old Culmers Point (18.2km)
- Poison Point (20.4km)
- Deals Point (23.3km)
- Jacks Bluff (24.3km)
- Long Point (25.9km)
- Lower Wreck Point (28.7km)
- Upper Wreck Point (28.7km)
- Cotton Point (29.3km)
- Palmetto Point (31km)
- Powell Point (33.2km)
- Bamboo Point (33.5km)
- Bamboo Point (35.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kemps Point (8.2km)
- Tarpum Bay (8.7km)
- Rock Sound (10.7km)
- Green Castle (24.5km)
- Savannah Sound (25.9km)
- Waterford (31.7km)
- Delancey Town (32km)
- Wemyss Bight (32.8km)
- Deep Creek (33.1km)
- Davis Harbor (33.7km)
- South Palmetto Point (33.9km)
- South Palmetto Point (34.2km)
- Palmetto Point (36.4km)
- North Palmetto Point (36.7km)
Accommodation around Crown Point
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (25.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (31.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rock Sound International (9.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Eleuthera (35.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pineapple Cays (34.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Wemyss Bight (33.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rock Sound District (32.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Starve Creek (20.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Tarpum Head (18.2km)
Airports close to Crown Point
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (9km)
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (60.9km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (113.6km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (188.6km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (216.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Crown Point
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (80.3km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (112km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (126.5km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (136.1km)
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (239.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.