Traveling Luck for Delancey Town, Rock Sound, Bahamas
Where is Delancey Town?What's around Delancey Town?
Wikipedia near Delancey Town
Where to stay near Delancey Town
The timezone in Delancey Town is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 24.766666699999998°, Longitude. -76.266666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Delancey Town, in Rock Sound, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Jacks Bluff (12.1km)
- Cotton Point (12.1km)
- Bamboo Point (12.1km)
- Bamboo Point (12.2km)
- Poison Point (12.2km)
- Sound Point (16km)
- Deals Point (16.7km)
- Powell Point (17.5km)
- Raineys Point (18.2km)
- Old Culmers Point (18.2km)
- East End Point (19.5km)
- Ground Corn Point (24.4km)
- Black Rock Point (27.2km)
- Crown Point (32km)
- Grindstone Point (36.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Miller Anchorage (21.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rock Sound International (22.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Deep Hole (5.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Chub Rock (15.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Schooner Cays (35.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Eleuthera (14.1km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Wemyss Bight (8.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rock Sound District (14km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Starve Creek (13.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Tarpum Head (33.6km)
Airports close to Delancey Town
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (23.1km)
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (80.5km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (124km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (174.5km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Delancey Town
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (84.5km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (86.7km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (96.2km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (135.2km)
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (210.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.