Traveling Luck for Little Turtle, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Little Turtle?What's around Little Turtle?
Wikipedia near Little Turtle
Where to stay near Little Turtle
The timezone in Little Turtle is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.247777800000001°, Longitude. -75.299999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Little Turtle, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- McKanns (27km)
- Grays (29.1km)
- Sam McKinnons (29.4km)
- Pinders (29.7km)
- Millers (30.8km)
- Whitehouse (30.8km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (30.9km)
- Wemyss (31.6km)
- Bowers (31.6km)
- Andersons (32km)
- Old Grays (32km)
- Alligator Bay Settlement (34.1km)
- Bains (34.1km)
- Deadmans Cay (34.1km)
- Buckleys (35.2km)
- Doctor's Creek (36.5km)
- Salt Pond (37.7km)
- Scrub Hill (38.3km)
- Mangrove Bush (38.5km)
- Cartwright (38.5km)
- McKenzie (38.5km)
- Simms (39km)
- Tatnall (39.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nuevitas Rocks (18.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Wood Hill (26.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (29.1km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jumentos Cays (34.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Junker's Landing (35.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Long Island District (36.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Pear Cay Pass (35.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (25.3km)
Airports close to Little Turtle
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (32km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (52.9km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (97.5km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (170.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Little Turtle
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (168.7km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (180.5km)
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (181.9km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (218.9km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.