Traveling Luck for Buckley's Point, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Buckley's Point?What's around Buckley's Point?
Wikipedia near Buckley's Point
Where to stay near Buckley's Point
The timezone in Buckley's Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.1333°, Longitude. -75.0833°
Satellite map around Buckley's Point
Loading map of Buckley's Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buckley's Point, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- McKenzie (2.4km)
- Cartwright (2.4km)
- Mangrove Bush (2.4km)
- Buckleys (2.6km)
- Deadmans Cay (5.3km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (8.3km)
- Galloway Landing (9.3km)
- Scrub Hill (11.1km)
- Stevens (12.5km)
- Turnbull (12.5km)
- Old Grays (13.1km)
- Andersons (13.1km)
- Clarence Town (15.5km)
- Bowers (18.4km)
- Grays (18.6km)
- Victoria Village (21km)
- Pinders (23.8km)
- Dunmore (29.8km)
- Hard Bargain (34.6km)
- McKenzie (34.6km)
- Roses (37.6km)
- Taits (37.6km)
- McKanns (38.7km)
Accommodation around Buckley's Point
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (11.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (19km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (27km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (11.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (34.9km)
Airports close to Buckley's Point
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (7.3km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (75.7km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (133.8km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (167km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (196.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Buckley's Point
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (145.6km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (178.5km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (192.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.