Traveling Luck for Cabbage Point, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Cabbage Point?What's around Cabbage Point?
Wikipedia near Cabbage Point
Where to stay near Cabbage Point
Also known as Cabbage Point Settlement
The timezone in Cabbage Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:27. It's light
Latitude. 22.9167°, Longitude. -74.8833°
Satellite map around Cabbage Point
Loading map of Cabbage Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cabbage Point, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cabbage Point (0km)
- Ford (2.4km)
- Mortimers (3.6km)
- Berrys (5.3km)
- Gordon's (9.3km)
- Roses (10.5km)
- Taits (10.5km)
- McKenzie (15.8km)
- Hard Bargain (15.8km)
- Dunmore (21.2km)
- Victoria Village (28.1km)
- Clarence Town (32.5km)
- Stevens (32.8km)
- Turnbull (32.8km)
- Scrub Hill (34.9km)
- Galloway Landing (35.9km)
- McKenzie (43.5km)
- Cartwright (43.5km)
- Mangrove Bush (43.5km)
- Buckleys (47.1km)
- Deadmans Cay (49.2km)
Accommodation around Cabbage Point
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (37.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (32.1km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (19.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Great Lake (4.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lochaber Hill (30.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Burrows Harbour (7.3km)
Airports close to Cabbage Point
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (51.6km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (119.1km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (154.1km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (177.1km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (187.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cabbage Point
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (106.5km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (171km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (234.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.