Traveling Luck for Doctor's Creek, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Doctor's Creek?What's around Doctor's Creek?
Wikipedia near Doctor's Creek
Where to stay near Doctor's Creek
The timezone in Doctor's Creek is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.4667°, Longitude. -75.2167°
Satellite map around Doctor's Creek
Loading map of Doctor's Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Doctor's Creek, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Doctor's Creek (0km)
- Simms (2.6km)
- Bains (2.6km)
- Alligator Bay Settlement (2.6km)
- Scrub Hill (3.6km)
- Tatnall (3.6km)
- O'Neils (5.2km)
- Wemyss (9.2km)
- Anderson (10.8km)
- Sam McKinnons (11.6km)
- Millers (12.8km)
- Whitehouse (12.8km)
- Millerton (14km)
- Salt Pond (16.5km)
- McKanns (17.3km)
- Stella Maris (24.2km)
- Adderly (24.2km)
- Burnt Ground (25.5km)
- Glintons (28.8km)
- Seymour's (32.2km)
- Pinders (33.5km)
- Grays (38.1km)
- Bowers (39.2km)
- Old Grays (43.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Doctor's Creek
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Harvey Bay (7.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Long Island District (21.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stella Maris (19.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (22km)
Airports close to Doctor's Creek
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (19.7km)
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (48.8km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (97km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (136.9km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (261.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Doctor's Creek
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (137.1km)
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (189.2km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (193.1km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (207.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.