Traveling Luck for Millerton, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Millerton?What's around Millerton?
Wikipedia near Millerton
Where to stay near Millerton
Also known as Millerton Settlement
The timezone in Millerton is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 23.55°, Longitude. -75.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Millerton, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Millerton (0km)
- Anderson (3.6km)
- O'Neils (9.2km)
- Adderly (10.7km)
- Stella Maris (10.7km)
- Scrub Hill (10.8km)
- Burnt Ground (11.5km)
- Simms (11.5km)
- Tatnall (12.7km)
- Doctor's Creek (14km)
- Glintons (15km)
- Bains (16.4km)
- Alligator Bay Settlement (16.4km)
- Seymour's (18.4km)
- Wemyss (23.1km)
- Sam McKinnons (25.5km)
- Millers (26.5km)
- Whitehouse (26.5km)
- Salt Pond (28.5km)
- McKanns (31.3km)
- Pinders (47.3km)
- William's Town (48.3km)
- Bowers (53.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stella Maris (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Brets Hill (7.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (35.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Sandy Cay (41.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Harvey Bay (7.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Long Island District (34.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Hog Cay Cut (47.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Carmichael (46.2km)
Airports close to Millerton
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (5.8km)
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (62.7km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (90.9km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (132km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (247.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Millerton
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (123.2km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (179.2km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (196.7km)
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (201km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.