Traveling Luck for Mortimers, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Mortimers?What's around Mortimers?
Wikipedia near Mortimers
Where to stay near Mortimers
Also known as Mortimers Settlement
The timezone in Mortimers is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.899999999999999°, Longitude. -74.866666699999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mortimers, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mortimers (0km)
- Ford (2.6km)
- Cabbage Point (3.6km)
- Gordon's (5.8km)
- Berrys (8.3km)
- Taits (13.4km)
- Roses (13.4km)
- McKenzie (18.6km)
- Hard Bargain (18.6km)
- Dunmore (24.2km)
- Victoria Village (31.5km)
- Clarence Town (35.9km)
- Turnbull (36.4km)
- Stevens (36.4km)
- Scrub Hill (38.5km)
- Galloway Landing (39.5km)
- McKenzie (47.1km)
- Mangrove Bush (47.1km)
- Cartwright (47.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (40.7km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Galloway Landing (30.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (35.5km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (23.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Crooked Island Passage (41.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Great Lake (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lochaber Hill (33.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Burrows Harbour (5.6km)
Airports close to Mortimers
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (55.2km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (122.6km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (150.7km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (180.6km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (189.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mortimers
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (103.5km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (171.1km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (237.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.