Traveling Luck for Salt Pond, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Salt Pond?What's around Salt Pond?
Wikipedia near Salt Pond
Where to stay near Salt Pond
Also known as Salt Pond Settlement
The timezone in Salt Pond is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.4167°, Longitude. -75.1167°
Satellite map around Salt Pond
Loading map of Salt Pond and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Salt Pond, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Salt Pond (0km)
- Millers (7.7km)
- Whitehouse (7.7km)
- Wemyss (9.7km)
- Sam McKinnons (10km)
- McKanns (10.7km)
- Bains (15.4km)
- Alligator Bay Settlement (15.4km)
- Tatnall (16km)
- Doctor's Creek (16.5km)
- Simms (17.9km)
- O'Neils (19.6km)
- Scrub Hill (19.9km)
- Pinders (21.1km)
- Anderson (25km)
- Grays (26.4km)
- Bowers (26.7km)
- Millerton (28.5km)
- Old Grays (31.9km)
- Andersons (31.9km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (36.8km)
- Adderly (39.2km)
- Stella Maris (39.2km)
- Burnt Ground (39.6km)
- Deadmans Cay (39.7km)
- Buckleys (42.3km)
- Glintons (43.2km)
- Seymour's (46.7km)
Accommodation around Salt Pond
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stella Maris (34.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (10.8km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Junker's Landing (42.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Harvey Bay (23.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Long Island District (5.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (39.7km)
Airports close to Salt Pond
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (34.2km)
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (37.6km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (112.7km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (132.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Salt Pond
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (148.8km)
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (172.9km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.