Traveling Luck for Sam McKinnons, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Sam McKinnons?What's around Sam McKinnons?
Wikipedia near Sam McKinnons
Where to stay near Sam McKinnons
The timezone in Sam McKinnons is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 23.4°, Longitude. -75.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sam McKinnons, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sam McKinnons (0km)
- Millers (2.4km)
- Whitehouse (2.4km)
- Wemyss (2.6km)
- McKanns (5.8km)
- Bains (9.2km)
- Alligator Bay Settlement (9.2km)
- Salt Pond (10km)
- Doctor's Creek (11.6km)
- Tatnall (13.3km)
- Simms (14km)
- Scrub Hill (15km)
- O'Neils (16.5km)
- Pinders (22km)
- Anderson (22.2km)
- Millerton (25.5km)
- Grays (26.6km)
- Bowers (27.7km)
- Andersons (32.3km)
- Old Grays (32.3km)
- Stella Maris (35.7km)
- Adderly (35.7km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (36.2km)
- Burnt Ground (37km)
- Deadmans Cay (39.6km)
- Glintons (40.4km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Harvey Bay (18.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Long Island District (12.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Stella Maris (31.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (37.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Salt Pond (10.7km)
Airports close to Sam McKinnons
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (31.3km)
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (37.2km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (103.9km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (141km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (272.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sam McKinnons
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (148.5km)
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (179.2km)
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (204.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.