Traveling Luck for South Point, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is South Point?What's around South Point?
Wikipedia near South Point
Where to stay near South Point
The timezone in South Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 22.8667°, Longitude. -74.8500°
Satellite map around South Point
Loading map of South Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around South Point, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gordon's (0km)
- Mortimers (5.8km)
- Ford (8.3km)
- Cabbage Point (9.3km)
- Berrys (14.1km)
- Roses (19.1km)
- Taits (19.1km)
- McKenzie (24.2km)
- Hard Bargain (24.2km)
- Dunmore (29.9km)
- Victoria Village (37.3km)
- Clarence Town (41.7km)
- Stevens (42.1km)
- Turnbull (42.1km)
- Scrub Hill (44.2km)
- Galloway Landing (45.1km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (29.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lochaber Hill (39.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Burrows Harbour (8.3km)
- a place where boats receive or discharge passengers and freight, but lacking most port facilities.
- Galloway Landing (36km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (41.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Crooked Island Passage (39.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Great Lake (7.9km)
Airports close to South Point
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (60.9km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (128.4km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (146km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (185.7km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (194km)
Airfields or small airports close to South Point
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (100km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (169.5km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (243.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.