Traveling Luck for Turnbull, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Turnbull?What's around Turnbull?
Wikipedia near Turnbull
Where to stay near Turnbull
The timezone in Turnbull is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. 23.0833°, Longitude. -75.0167°
Satellite map around Turnbull
Loading map of Turnbull and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turnbull, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Stevens (0km)
- Turnbull (0km)
- Scrub Hill (2.6km)
- Galloway Landing (4.9km)
- Clarence Town (5.5km)
- Victoria Village (9.7km)
- Cartwright (10.8km)
- Mangrove Bush (10.8km)
- McKenzie (10.8km)
- Buckleys (14.3km)
- Deadmans Cay (16.4km)
- Dunmore (17.8km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (19.9km)
- McKenzie (22.2km)
- Hard Bargain (22.2km)
- Andersons (23.2km)
- Old Grays (23.2km)
- Roses (25.1km)
- Taits (25.1km)
- Bowers (28km)
- Berrys (28.7km)
- Grays (29km)
- Cabbage Point (32.8km)
- Pinders (33.8km)
- Ford (34.3km)
- Mortimers (36.4km)
Accommodation around Turnbull
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (10.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (9.7km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (14.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (23.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Great Lake (35.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Burrows Harbour (37.6km)
Airports close to Turnbull
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (18.8km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (86.8km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (146.3km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (169.6km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (184.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turnbull
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (133.5km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (177.6km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (203.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.