Traveling Luck for Turtle Cove, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Turtle Cove?What's around Turtle Cove?
Wikipedia near Turtle Cove
Where to stay near Turtle Cove
The timezone in Turtle Cove is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 23.0667°, Longitude. -75.1000°
Loading map of Turtle Cove and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Turtle Cove, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Galloway Landing (7.8km)
- McKenzie (11.6km)
- Mangrove Bush (11.6km)
- Cartwright (11.6km)
- Turnbull (12.5km)
- Stevens (12.5km)
- Scrub Hill (13.3km)
- Buckleys (13.4km)
- Deadmans Cay (16km)
- Clarence Town (17.8km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (18.4km)
- Victoria Village (22.1km)
- Old Grays (23.8km)
- Andersons (23.8km)
- Grays (28.9km)
- Bowers (29km)
- Dunmore (29.4km)
- Hard Bargain (32.7km)
- McKenzie (32.7km)
- Pinders (34.2km)
- Taits (34.3km)
- Roses (34.3km)
- Berrys (36.7km)
- Cabbage Point (39.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (2.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (22km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (24.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (17.4km)
Airports close to Turtle Cove
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (17.7km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (84.9km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (137.5km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (177.4km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (193.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Turtle Cove
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (143.8km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (168.4km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (202.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.