Traveling Luck for Victoria Village, Long Island, Bahamas
Where is Victoria Village?What's around Victoria Village?
Wikipedia near Victoria Village
Where to stay near Victoria Village
The timezone in Victoria Village is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 23.0833333°, Longitude. -74.950000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Victoria Village, in Long Island, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Victoria Village (0km)
- Clarence Town (5.5km)
- Dunmore (9km)
- Turnbull (9.7km)
- Stevens (9.7km)
- Scrub Hill (10.1km)
- McKenzie (14.4km)
- Hard Bargain (14.4km)
- Galloway Landing (14.6km)
- Taits (18.6km)
- Roses (18.6km)
- McKenzie (18.8km)
- Cartwright (18.8km)
- Mangrove Bush (18.8km)
- Buckleys (22.1km)
- Berrys (23.2km)
- Deadmans Cay (23.5km)
- Lower Deadman's Cay (27km)
- Cabbage Point (28.1km)
- Andersons (28.7km)
- Old Grays (28.7km)
- Ford (29km)
- Mortimers (31.5km)
- Bowers (32.7km)
- Grays (34.2km)
- Gordon's (37.3km)
- Pinders (38.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Long Rocks (20km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Conch Spit (4.1km)
- salt evaporation ponds;
- diked salt ponds used in the production of solar evaporated salt.
- Diamond Crystal (8.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Grand Pa's Channel (32km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Great Lake (30.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Burrows Harbour (31.4km)
Airports close to Victoria Village
Deadmans cay(LGI), Dead man's cay, Bahamas (25.8km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (91.3km)
Exuma international(GGT), Great exuma, Bahamas (154.6km)
San salvador(ZSA), Cockburn town, Bahamas (165.8km)
Spring point(AXP), Spring point, Bahamas (176.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Victoria Village
Colonel hill, Colonel hill, Bahamas (124.6km)
Duncan town, Duncan town, Bahamas (183.6km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (206.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.