Traveling Luck for Kemps Bay District, Kemps Bay, Bahamas
Where is Kemps Bay District?What's around Kemps Bay District?
Wikipedia near Kemps Bay District
Where to stay near Kemps Bay District
Also known as Kemps Bay
The timezone in Kemps Bay District is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:46. It's light
Latitude. 24.0000°, Longitude. -77.6667°
Satellite map around Kemps Bay District
Loading map of Kemps Bay District and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kemps Bay District, in Kemps Bay, Bahamas
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Kemps Bay District
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Long Bay Cays (21.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Deep Hole (33.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Kemps Bay District (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Mars Bay (30km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Southern Bight (25.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Congo Town (26.3km)
Airports close to Kemps Bay District
Andros town(ASD), Andros town, Bahamas (110.2km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (164km)
San andros(SAQ), San andros, Bahamas (172.5km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (253.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kemps Bay District
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (27.1km)
Clarence a bain, Clarence bain, Bahamas (44.9km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (151km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (178km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.