Traveling Luck for Red Shank Cay, Kemps Bay, Bahamas
Where is Red Shank Cay?What's around Red Shank Cay?
Wikipedia near Red Shank Cay
Where to stay near Red Shank Cay
The timezone in Red Shank Cay is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 24.4°, Longitude. -77.7666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Red Shank Cay, in Kemps Bay, Bahamas
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Red Shank Cay (0km)
- Pot Cay (8.8km)
- Big Wood Cay (9.1km)
- Little Lloyd Cay (10.8km)
- Madiera Cay (13.8km)
- Big Lloyd Cay (14.2km)
- Pine Cay (15.8km)
- Gibson Cay (15.8km)
- Mastic Cay (16.3km)
- High Ridge Cay (20.9km)
- White Bay Cay (23.1km)
- Reids Cay (24.6km)
- Pine Tree Cay (25km)
- Pear Cay (26km)
- Kits Cay (26.3km)
- Andros Island (26.6km)
- Green Cay (30km)
- Mangrove Cay (31.3km)
- Brush Cay (31.5km)
- Sapodilla Cay (31.9km)
- Golding Cay (33.7km)
- Middle Bight Cay (36.4km)
- Linder Cay (36.7km)
- Wood Cay (36.9km)
- Spanish Wells (37.8km)
- Yellow Cay (38.6km)
Accommodation around Red Shank Cay
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Turner Sound (38.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Chatham Rocks (8.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Fat Turtle Sound (4.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Flamingo Pond (16.3km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Cargill Cay (12.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lisbon Creek (33.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mangrove Cay (23.1km)
Airports close to Red Shank Cay
Andros town(ASD), Andros town, Bahamas (46.5km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (107.9km)
San andros(SAQ), San andros, Bahamas (109km)
Chub cay(CCZ), Chub cay, Bahamas (158.2km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (226.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Red Shank Cay
Clarence a bain, Clarence bain, Bahamas (21.1km)
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (45.3km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (136.4km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (193.1km)
Great harbour cay, Bullocks harbour, Bahamas (207km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.