Traveling Luck for The Bluff, Kemps Bay, Bahamas
Where is The Bluff?What's around The Bluff?
Wikipedia near The Bluff
Where to stay near The Bluff
The timezone in The Bluff is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 24.1166667°, Longitude. -77.55°
Geographic features & Photographs around The Bluff, in Kemps Bay, Bahamas
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Fifteen Feet Cay (5.7km)
- Linder Cay (19.7km)
- Golding Cay (20.6km)
- Base Line Cay (20.7km)
- Lone Pine Cay (23.9km)
- Middle Bight Cay (29.7km)
- Mangrove Cay (31.5km)
- Steamer Cay (31.5km)
- High Point Cay (34.6km)
- Gibson Cay (38.8km)
- Alcorine Cay (40.7km)
- Madiera Cay (40.8km)
- High Ridge Cay (40.8km)
- Big Wood Cay (44.8km)
- Red Shank Cay (45.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Long Bay Cays (3.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Big Wood (38.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Kemps Bay District (24.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Fat Turtle Sound (51.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Southern Bight (8.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lisbon Creek (21.2km)
Airports close to The Bluff
Andros town(ASD), Andros town, Bahamas (97km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (143.8km)
San andros(SAQ), San andros, Bahamas (161.9km)
Chub cay(CCZ), Chub cay, Bahamas (206.9km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (229.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Bluff
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (8.7km)
Clarence a bain, Clarence bain, Bahamas (32.9km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (126.6km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (159.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.