Traveling Luck for Bluff Cay, Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
Where is Bluff Cay?What's around Bluff Cay?
Wikipedia near Bluff Cay
Where to stay near Bluff Cay
The timezone in Bluff Cay is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 25.2167°, Longitude. -76.2333°
Satellite map around Bluff Cay
Loading map of Bluff Cay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bluff Cay, in Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bluff Cay
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (21.5km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (14.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Cay (3.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bakers Bluff (8.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kemps Bay (21.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pineapple Cays (12.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Governor's Harbour District (37.5km)
Airports close to Bluff Cay
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (17.2km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (50.8km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (74.3km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (175.4km)
Marsh harbour(MHH), Marsh harbor, Bahamas (230.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bluff Cay
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (120.4km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (128.1km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (165.2km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (178.1km)
Sandy point, Sandy point, Bahamas (202.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.