Traveling Luck for Gaulding Cay, Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
Where is Gaulding Cay?What's around Gaulding Cay?
Wikipedia near Gaulding Cay
Where to stay near Gaulding Cay
The timezone in Gaulding Cay is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.0333333°, Longitude. -76.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gaulding Cay, in Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Grindstone Point (10.6km)
- Long Point (11.3km)
- Upper Wreck Point (13.1km)
- Lower Wreck Point (13.1km)
- Crown Point (15.6km)
- Palmetto Point (16.1km)
- Ground Corn Point (25.9km)
- Long Point (28.4km)
- Sound Point (30.7km)
- Thomas George Point (32.7km)
- Old Culmers Point (33.9km)
- Mackerel Point (34km)
- Poison Point (35.5km)
- Hut Point (37.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gaulding Cay
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (11.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (18.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rock Sound International (24.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Cay (31.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bakers Bluff (24.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kemps Bay (11.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pineapple Cays (20km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Starve Creek (35.6km)
Airports close to Gaulding Cay
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (23.5km)
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (49.1km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (104.5km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (190km)
Stella maris(SML), Stella maris, Bahamas (256.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gaulding Cay
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (88.6km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (121.9km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (141.8km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (145.8km)
Congo town, Congo town, Bahamas (249.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.