Traveling Luck for North Palmetto Point, Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
Where is North Palmetto Point?What's around North Palmetto Point?
Wikipedia near North Palmetto Point
Where to stay near North Palmetto Point
Also known as North Palmetto Point Settlement
The timezone in North Palmetto Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 25.1666667°, Longitude. -76.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around North Palmetto Point, in Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around North Palmetto Point
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (11.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Cay (10.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bakers Bluff (4.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kemps Bay (11.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pineapple Cays (2.7km)
Airports close to North Palmetto Point
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (27.5km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (42.5km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (84.4km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (181.5km)
Marsh harbour(MHH), Marsh harbor, Bahamas (240.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to North Palmetto Point
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (110km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (127.4km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (159km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (167.7km)
Sandy point, Sandy point, Bahamas (212.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.