Traveling Luck for Palmetto Point, Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
Where is Palmetto Point?What's around Palmetto Point?
Wikipedia near Palmetto Point
Where to stay near Palmetto Point
Also known as Pointe Palmetto
The timezone in Palmetto Point is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.1333333°, Longitude. -76.150000000000006°
Geographic features & Photographs around Palmetto Point, in Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Palmetto Point
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (5.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (4.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rock Sound International (38.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Cay (17.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bakers Bluff (10.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kemps Bay (5.1km)
Airports close to Palmetto Point
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (34.5km)
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (37.6km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (91.2km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (185.7km)
Marsh harbour(MHH), Marsh harbor, Bahamas (247.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palmetto Point
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (103.1km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (127.5km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (155.2km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (160.7km)
Sandy point, Sandy point, Bahamas (219.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.