Traveling Luck for Sugar Loaf, Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
Where is Sugar Loaf?What's around Sugar Loaf?
Wikipedia near Sugar Loaf
Where to stay near Sugar Loaf
The timezone in Sugar Loaf is America/Nassau
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 25.0500°, Longitude. -76.1833°
Satellite map around Sugar Loaf
Loading map of Sugar Loaf and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sugar Loaf, in Governorʼs Harbour, Bahamas
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Long Point (9km)
- Palmetto Point (13.7km)
- Grindstone Point (14.7km)
- Lower Wreck Point (15.6km)
- Upper Wreck Point (15.6km)
- Crown Point (19.4km)
- Long Point (21.8km)
- Thomas George Point (26.7km)
- Mackerel Point (27.4km)
- Ground Corn Point (29.2km)
- Hut Point (30.6km)
- Sound Point (31km)
- Poison Point (36.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Sugar Loaf
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Savannah Sound (9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Pineapple Cays (12.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rock Sound International (25.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- The Cay (25km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bakers Bluff (18.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Kemps Bay (9km)
Airports close to Sugar Loaf
Rock sound(RSD), Rock sound, Bahamas (24.5km)
Governors harbour(GHB), Governor's harbor, Bahamas (41.7km)
North eleuthera(ELH), North eleuthera, Bahamas (95.8km)
Nassau international(NAS), Nassau, Bahamas (180.6km)
Marsh harbour(MHH), Marsh harbor, Bahamas (256.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sugar Loaf
Arthurs town, Arthur's town, Bahamas (97.2km)
Normans cay, Norman's cay, Bahamas (115.7km)
Staniel cay, Staniel cay, Bahamas (141.6km)
New bight, New bight, Bahamas (153.9km)
Sandy point, Sandy point, Bahamas (223.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.