Traveling Luck for Shelter House, Wyoming, United States
Where is Shelter House?What's around Shelter House?
Wikipedia near Shelter House
Where to stay near Shelter House
The timezone in Shelter House is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 42.3781°, Longitude. -108.8831°
Weather near Shelter House; Report from Lander, WY 58.7km away
Satellite map around Shelter House
Loading map of Shelter House and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shelter House, in Wyoming, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sharps Meadows Creek (2.1km)
- Fish Creek (4.8km)
- Dead Ox Creek (9km)
- West Pacific Creek (9.4km)
- Gold Creek (12.2km)
- Pine Creek (12.2km)
- Jack Creek (12.8km)
- Lander Creek (13.3km)
- Mill Creek (13.4km)
- Little Pine Creek (13.5km)
- East Sweetwater River (13.6km)
- Dickie Springs Creek (13.9km)
- West Willow Creek (15.3km)
- Oregon Slough (16.3km)
- Meadow Creek (16.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Anderson Ridge (9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Pine Creek Trail (16.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pacific Butte (7.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Pacific Dam (7km)