Traveling Luck for Shellback, Wyoming, United States
Where is Shellback?What's around Shellback?
Wikipedia near Shellback
Where to stay near Shellback
The timezone in Shellback is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 08:22 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 41.1756°, Longitude. -104.9050° , Elevation. 1901m
Weather near Shellback; Report from Cheyenne, Cheyenne Airport, WY 9.8km away
Satellite map around Shellback
Loading map of Shellback and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shellback, in Wyoming, United States
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bell Number 14 Well (2.3km)
- Bell Number 6 Well (3.5km)
- Bell Number 24 Well (3.5km)
- Bell Number 15 Well (3.6km)
- Bell Number 5 Well (4.1km)
- Bell Number 16 Well (4.2km)
- Holman Well (4.3km)
- Bell Number 11 Well (5km)
- Bell Number 10 Well (5.1km)
- Bell Number 25 Well (5.3km)
- Elkar Number 3 Well (5.4km)
- Bell Number 17 Well (5.4km)
- Happy Jack Number 1 Well (6.1km)
- Elkar Number 1 Well (6.2km)
- Bell Number 12 Well (6.3km)
- Eddy Well (6.5km)
- Happy Jack Number 2 Well (6.7km)
- Bell Number 8 Well (6.9km)
- Happy Jack Number 3 Well (7km)
- Bailey Number 1 Well (7.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Shellback
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Base Line Ridge (3.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Francis E Warren Air Force Base (6.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KKTU-TV (Cheyenne) (6.3km)
Airports close to Shellback
Cheyenne(CYS), Cheyenne, Usa (9.8km)
Denver international(DEN), Denver, Usa (177.9km)
Buckley afb(BKF), Buckley, Usa (197.9km)