Traveling Luck for Pinnacles, The, Wyoming, United States
near Pinnacles, The
; Report from Rock Springs, Rock Springs-Sweetwater County Airport, WY 71.6km awayWeather
19°C / 66°FWind:
Satellite map around Pinnacles, The
Loading map of Pinnacles, The and it's surroudings
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
Wikipedia entries close to
- South Pass landmark traffic
- Superior, Wyoming city city o
- Point of Rocks, Wyoming city city o
- Atlantic City, Wyoming city city o
- Table Rock, Wyoming city city o
- Farson, Wyoming city city o
- Rock Springs - Sweetwater County Airport airport airport
- Eden, Wyoming city city o
- Reliance, Wyoming city city o
- North Rock Springs, Wyoming city city o
- Rock Springs, Wyoming city city o
- Sweeney Ranch, Wyoming city city o
- Arrowhead Springs, Wyoming city city o
- Clearview Acres, Wyoming city city o
- Wamsutter, Wyoming city city o
- Purple Sage, Wyoming city city o