Traveling Luck for Coolidge Turnout, Wyoming, United States
Where is Coolidge Turnout?What's around Coolidge Turnout?
Wikipedia near Coolidge Turnout
Where to stay near Coolidge Turnout
The timezone in Coolidge Turnout is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.0183°, Longitude. -108.8325°
Weather near Coolidge Turnout; Report from Lander, WY 29.5km away
Satellite map around Coolidge Turnout
Loading map of Coolidge Turnout and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Coolidge Turnout, in Wyoming, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Wind River Indian Reservation Number One Mine (1.1km)
- Fort Washakie Hot Spring Mine (1.4km)
- Ethete Number One Mine (2.1km)
- Ethete Number Two Mine (2.2km)
- Sage Creek Anticline Mine (6.3km)
- Sage Creek Number Two Mine (7.5km)
- Sage Creek Number Three Mine (7.5km)
- Wind River Mountain Front Number Six Mine (8.2km)
- Sage Creek Number One Mine (8.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Wind River Day School (3.3km)
- Fort Washakie Junior High School (5km)
- Fort Washakie School (5km)
- Wyoming Indian High School (5.9km)
- Wyoming Indian Elementary School (5.9km)
- Wyoming Indian Junior High School (5.9km)
- Upper Mill Creek School (11.4km)
- Lower Mill Creek School (11.6km)
- Countryman School (11.7km)
Accommodation around Coolidge Turnout
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bighorn Ridge (9.8km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Norkok Meadows (11.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Juniper Butte (6.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Ray Dam (7.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Alkali Lake (7.2km)